Warning: this cheese ball is awesome and will result in you never buying another packaged cheese ball ever again. If served at a party, be prepared for it to disappear quickly.
- 1 pckg of cream cheese, room temp
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh Rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh Thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 finely chopped scallions
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c finely chopped cheddar cheese
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed. If desired, spoon mixture into hands and shape into a ball. Can be served immediately or chilled until served.
Note: to change things up a little, instead of serving with crackers, buy a loaf of Italian bread from your local supermarket, chop it into 1 inch squares, and spread the cheese ball on the bread. It’s delicious, and adds a twist.
Recipe created by Me : D