- 1 box (12 oz) Rotini Tricolor Pasta
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 c white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 c sliced ripe olives
- 1 each red, green/orange, and yellow bell pepper, diced
- 6 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Combine the Italian dressing mix, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil and mix well. I use an old mason jar with a lid to shake up the ingredients. I’ve found shaking works a lot better than other methods.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain but do NOT rinse. Place pasta in large bowl and pour 2 tbsp of dressing over pasta and mix.
3. Add diced peppers, olives, Feta cheese, and Parmesan. Add half of remaining dressing and mix. Refrigerate remaining dressing.
4.Refrigerate pasta until ready to serve. Before serving, stir in remaining dressing.
Note: Best served chilled. Refrigeration allows the pasta to cool and to absorb the dressing.
Recipe created by Richardson High School