- 2 cups sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 c canned black beans, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 c mild salsa
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bag tortilla chips
1. Combine corn, beans, salsa, onions, avocado, lime juice, and cilantro in nonmetal bowl. Toss well.
2. Cover; let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour to blend flavors.
3. Spoon onto tortilla chips and place on a serving dish.
Recipe found in Walmart Halftime Favorites