- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 c shredded lettuce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c guacamole
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 c chopped bell peppers
- 3 medium green onions sliced
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 c sour cream
1. Place 1 tortilla on serving platter. Top with lettuce, half of the turkey and another tortilla.
2. Reserve 1 T guacamole; spread remaining guacamole evenly over second tortilla. Sprinkle with half each of the cheese, olives, bell peppers, and green onions.
3. Top with third tortilla and remaining turkey; sprinkle with cilantro. Top with remaining tortilla. Spread sour cream evenly over sandwich. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, olives, bell pepper and green onions. Top with reserved guacamole.
4. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours. To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Serve with Salsa.
Recipe found in Betty Crocker Simple Meals July/August 2000