- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 2 cups Italian bread cubes (1-inch cubes), crust removed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 8 oz fresh Baby Bella mushrooms, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp dried sweet basil
1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9×13 inch glass baking dish with PAM.
2.In a medium skillet, cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until tender.
3.In a large mixing bowl, combine the Egg Beaters, milk, and sweet basil.Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
4.Pour into the pre-PAMed baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until the mixture starts pulling away from the sides of the dish. The may still be some water or liquid present, but that happens sometimes with Egg Beaters, it does not mean that the strata should be cooked longer.
Recipe based on the Tomato-Mushroom Strata recipe listed on the Egg Beaters Website