For those of you are using this recipe for Medifast, the entire recipe counts as about 6 servings of lean, no green. The lean ground beef counts as 3 lean, the ground turkey as 3 lean, and the Egg Beaters as 1/8 lean.
- 1 package (16 oz) of 93% reduced fat ground beef
- 1 package (16 oz) of turkey sausage (I use HoneySuckle White Original Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage)
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- 1 tbsp sweet basil leaves
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup diced onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
2. Form the meat mixture into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper lined cookies sheets
Bake for 20 minutes.
I dip the meatballs into KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce – they taste amazing together.
I serve my Cheesy Garlic “Breadsticks” with these meatballs.
Recipe created by Me : D