- 1 Ole Xtreme Wellness Spinach and Herb Tortilla (Wal-mart)
- 4 slices of deli smoked turkey
- 3 slices of brown sugar ham
- 1 tsp Hidden Valley Light Buttermilk Ranch
- 2 slices of Sargento Ultra-Thin pepper jack cheese (or the cheese of your choice)
- 2 leaves of butter lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
2. Place one leaf of lettuce in the upper middle of the tortilla and the other on the lower middle of the tortilla. Place one slice of cheese on each lettuce leaf. Arrange the 3 slices of ham evenly over the cheese. Arrange the 4 slices of turkey evenly over the ham.
3. Grab one of the empty edges of the tortilla in one hand and the opposite edge in the other. Bring the edge away from you an inch or two off of the flat surface (prevents the filling from sliding to the edge while you are rolling). With the edge closest to you, fold the empty part of the tortilla onto the filling and begin rolling away from you until you have reach your other hand.
If you want to eat this as a wrap, cut it in half or leave it whole (photo on the left). If you would like to turn the wrap into pinwheels (photo on the right) place a toothpick every 1/2 inch to inch along the wrap and cut in between the toothpicks. Makes 8-10 pinwheels.
Recipe created by Me! : D