- 1 package (18 oz) frozen brussel sprouts
- 1/2 square of Land-O-Lakes Garlic & Herb Saute Express butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Place brussel sprouts into a medium sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Drain brussel sprouts.
2. Move the brussel sprouts to a cutting board cut in half.
3. In a medium skillet, melt the 1/2 square of Garlic & Herb butter. Add the halved brussel sprouts and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
4. Saute over medium heat until the brussel sprouts begin to brown, 10-15 minutes.
Wondering what to do with the rest of the box of Land-O-Lakes Garlic & Herb Saute Express butter? Try melting some into a skillet and adding fish, chicken, or your favorite veggie. Or use the butter to spice up spaghetti squash!
Recipe created by Me! : D