These bars do not contain flour, oil, or refined sugar.
- 2 cups oatmeal, gluten free
- 1 large apple, I used Gala
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350. PAM a 9 x 9 baking dish.
2. Either chop the apple into small pieces or place it into a food processor and pulse for a few seconds. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Spread evenly.
3. Bake for 115 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown and begin to pull away from the pan. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Based off of the recipe found at Healthy Happy Mama