This sauce is great for dipping meatballs in. It also works as a great marinade for steaks, fish, chicken, or pork, and as a sauce to pour over cooked meat. It’s best served fresh and hot off the stove.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup water
1. Combine all of the sauce ingredients except the water. Stir until well combined. Pour the sauce into a small skillet and place over low-medium heat. Add 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil. Boil until almost all of the water has evaporated.
2. Lower heat and add 1/4 cup water. Again, cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add the remaining 1/4 cup water and stir. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe created by Me! : D