What could be better than herb and cheese stuffed shrimp? Oh, that’s right, wrapping it in bacon! You’ll never order stuffed shrimp at a restaurant again!
Want to impress your friends, family, or co-workers with a tasty and impressive looking dish? Look no further!
You can assemble these ahead of time. Just pop them in the oven for 15 minutes whenever you’re ready and voila!
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, reduced fat, room temperature
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 lbs bacon
- 12 – 16 oz medium raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails on
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, parmesan, thyme, and rosemary. Stir until the herbs are thoroughly incorporated.
3. Slice the bacon in half both ways, creating fourths. Lay down 1/4 of a bacon slice. Place a shrimp on the bacon about 1 inch from one end. Scoop one heaping teaspoon of stuffing mixture on top of each shrimp.
4. Fold the short end of the bacon over the stuffing then wrap the rest of the bacon over and under the shrimp. Insert a toothpick to hold the bacon and filing in place. Repeat with the remaining bacon, shrimp, and stuffing.
4. Place the shrimp on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning the sheet halfway. The bacon should be crisp and the shrimp should be slightly pink and opaque.
Remove the toothpicks and enjoy!
Recipe created by Me! : D