- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bag of shredded cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 5 green onions
Thai Peanut Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or 4 tbsp PB2
- 1/4 cup water or 1/2 cup water if using PB2
1. Cook the chicken: Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until cooked throughout, about 7 minutes per side. Or, boil the chicken in a pot of water for 15-20 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked, remove to a cutting board and cut into small pieces.
2. Wash, peel, and grate the carrot. Slice the green onions into thin, 1/4 inch pieces. Remove the stems from the cilantro and roughly chop the leaves.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, cilantro, and green onions. Top with the chicken.
4. If using PB2, combine 4 tbsp PB2 and 1/2 cup water. Stir until smooth. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
You can either drizzle the dressing over a salad or toss the salad in the dressing then serve.
Based off of the recipe found on Pinch of Yum