These Reese’s and candy corn turkeys are the most adorable turkeys I have ever seen. I applaud whoever originally came of with this. It’s just… so adorable! I don’t eat candy, but my coworkers swear these are as tasty as they are cute. They’re easy to assemble, but they take a little bit of time because of the prep.
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate frosting or melted chocolate
- Candy corn
- Candy eyeballs (cake decorating isle at most grocery stores)
1. Remove the wrappers from the peanut butter cups. Cup about 1/4 inch of the tip off of each candy corn keep the orange tips for the beaks.
2. Place a regular sized candy corn on a flat surface. Spread a small amount of chocolate frosting/melted chocolate on the bottom of the mini peanut butter cup and gently press onto the regular sized peanut butter cup, close to the rim.
3. Add a small amount of chocolate to the back of two candy eyeballs and place in the middle of the mini peanut butter cup. Add a small amount of chocolate to the rough edge of one of the orange candy corn tips (from step 1) and gently press between the eyeballs.
4. Add a small amount of chocolate to the back of a candy corn and press into the regular sized peanut butter cup just above the mini peanut butter cup. Repeat with 2 more candy corns on each side. I alternated between the regular candy corn and the Indian candy corn.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.