These little chocolate acorns are super quick and easy to make. They’re as delicious as they are adorable.
I took them to work yesterday and they were all gone by lunch!
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Mini vanilla wafer cookies
- Chocolate frosting or melted chocolate chips
- Peanut butter baking chips
1. Unwrap the Hershey’s Kisses.
2. Dab a small amount of chocolate frosting/melted chocolate on the underside a mini vanilla wafer. Gently press the bottom of a Hershey’s Kiss onto the chocolate.
3. Dab a small amount of chocolate on the bottom of a peanut butter baking chip and press onto the middle of the top of the vanilla wafer. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Voila! Adorable, edible chocolate acorns!