This deliciously easy cheese ball is a crowd pleaser. It’s simple and quick to make. I usually serve the cheese ball with pretzel bread or Triscuits, but it’s delicious on any bread or cracker. And be careful, it’s addictive!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c cheddar cheese, finely chopped
- Jalapeno stem
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, rosemary, thyme, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until the herbs and Worcestershire sauce are mixed throughout.
2. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on a dinner plate or cutting board. Using your hands, shape the cream cheese mixture into ball. Place the cheese ball on top of the cheddar cheese and then wash your hands (it’s easier to roll the ball if your hands are not sticky). Gently roll the ball around until it’s evenly coated in cheddar cheese.
3. Gently press the jalapeno stem into the top of the cheese ball. Smooth some of the cheese over the bottom of the stem to cover it.
If you want the make the cheese ball even more pumpkin looking, you can use the blunt edge of a dinner knife to make lines in the cheese ball, resembling the lines on pumpkins.
Voila! A pumpkin shaped (delicious!) cheese ball!