The recipe for my Low-Fat Mild Pesto Sauce can be found here.
- 2 chicken breasts, thawed
- 6 baby bella mushrooms, cubed
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 tube of biscuits
1.Follow preheating instructions on the back of the refrigerated tube of biscuits.
2. Cut thawed chicken breasts into small cubes. Place cubed chicken into a medium skillet, lightly season chicken with garlic salt and sweet basil, cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, stir often. Be careful not to over cook.
3. Cube baby bella mushrooms and saute in a small amount of butter over low heat until tender.
4.Once chicken and mushrooms are cooked, open the refrigerated tube of biscuits. Place biscuits evenly apart on a cookie sheet and spread them into larger circles with your fingers. Biscuits should be around 4 inches in diameter, all 10 will fit on one cookie sheet.
5. Spread a small amount of pesto sauce on each biscuit, spread into a thin layer. Add a layer of cheese. Next, add mushrooms, followed by chicken and a second layer of cheese. Optional: top each pizza with a dash of Italian seasoning for an extra kick of flavor.
6. Place the pizzas in preheated oven for 4 minutes, turn the cookie sheet if needed and cook an additional 3-5 minutes. Remove pizzas when the edges start to become lightly golden.
Recipe created by Me : D