These are hands down the best chicken tenders I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. They’re so good that my family requests them weekly! On the George Foreman, 4 tenders take 3 minutes to cook, about 15 minutes for the entire batch. Can’t beat that! If you don’t have a George Foreman, you can use a skillet, but it will take longer to cook.
This recipe is for one pound of chicken breasts. If you increase the amount of chicken, be sure to increase the amount of marinade as well. I usually double this recipe.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp course ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
1. Slice the breasts into 1 inch wide strips. Put the tenders into a large Ziploc bag.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, course brown mustard, garlic powder, and lime juice. Stir until combined. Pour the marinade into the Ziploc bag. Gently shake to distribute the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the George Foreman for 5 minutes with the lid closed. Add the chicken tenders, about 4 at a time, and close the lid. My George Foreman cooks faster on top than the bottom, so I flip mine after 2 minutes then cook for another minute. Remove to a plate and cook the remaining tenders..
Based off of the recipe found on Foreman Grill Recipes