For those on Medifast, the entire dish is 2 complete lean and green meals. However, I like to use this as a side dish. I’d recommend cutting the casserole into 6 pieces and pairing it with a lean and another vegetable.
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1 package (14 oz) cups broccoli
- 1 c cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat 2% cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tbsp light butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except Parmesan cheese and 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese.
2. PAM an 8×8 baking dish and pour the broccoli mixture into the dish. Bake for 40 min.
3. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese on top. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
Recipe based off of the recipe found at Sandy’s Kitchen